Friday, October 28, 2016

Come to Morrison Park Sunday morning, Oct. 30 for a message on Christian Holiness.

A MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE THE LORD WANTS YOU TO HEAR. "HOLINESS". This may seem strange coming from the chiefest of sinners, but the Lord has directed me to preach a message on Holiness,SUNDAY MORNING OCTOBER 30, 11 A.M.
This is a 5th Sunday. Many churches will not have services. May I ask you consider coming to Morrison Park. I believe you will be deeply touched and affected, but hopefully encouraged and blessed by His message. It is my opinion, every Christian who reads this should be here. I am assured it is the Lord's opinion, and I hope it will be your opinion too. I (Gary Bewley), the old sinful preacher will seek most dutifully to be obedient to His will. Please consider this prayerfully. I am not seeking to preach to you another religion, nor another gospel, such a man must be accursed, I will be preaching, what to many is an almost forgotten doctrine. Please be prayerful about this service. There is much to be gained, or much to be lost by your coming, or not coming. Hope to see there Sunday morning. There is room for all. Love, Gary Bewley
Morrison Park Holiness Camp Meeting is located on Hwy. 63 near Glasgow, Ky. 

No comments: